Project: Entrepreneurial Network of Growth Initiatives for New Entrepreneurs, ENGI4NE.
Program: EU – Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
Introduction: EYE helps provide aspiring European entrepreneurs with the skills necessary to start and/or successfully run a small business in Europe. New entrepreneurs gather and exchange knowledge and business ideas with an experienced entrepreneur, with whom they stay and collaborate for a period of 1 to 6 months. The stay is partly financed by the European Commission. A new entrepreneur will benefit from on-the-job training in a small or medium-sized enterprise elsewhere in the Participating Countries. This will ease the successful start of your business or strengthen your new enterprise. Also the new entrepreneur will benefit from access to new markets, international cooperation and potential possibilities for collaboration with business partners abroad.
ENGI4NE, acronym for Entrepreneurial Network of Growth Initiatives for (4) New Entrepreneurs, aims at supporting young entrepreneurs with a clear business idea to grow professionally, to acquire all the necessary competences to run a business. From one side, the project will offer an enriching mentoring, job shadowing and coaching experience to young entrepreneur with fresh ideas but lacking of entrepreneurial skills and, on the other, will bring new skills and innovative knowledge to experienced entrepreneurs. The project will encourage the creation of new business and foster the establishment of transnational business networks.
ENGI4NE targets youth aged between 18 and 40 from the EU (Spain (Valencian Region), Austria (Wien), Holland (The Hague), Poland (Cracow), Italy (Ancona), Albania (Tirana), Turkey (Istanbul) and Israel (Haifa) an overall of 8 countries. The project will focus on “wannabe” entrepreneurs with high potential business plans interested in setting up their own companies. Priority will be given to well developed and attained business plans which offer information about their financial plans, industry background and a market analysis.
RDA Tirana: Member of ENG4NE Consortium, Representative of Albania. As Intermediary organization part of the ENGI4NE European Partnership in this action, RDA Tirana will undertake to perform the following roles and tasks as set out in the work programme:
• Organization and participation in events related to the project activities and aimed at the promotion of the Programme among the target group;
• To tailor communicated through the website and social networks the objectives of the EYE programme;
• Produce and disseminate materials according to the visibility rules of the EC;
• Recruit entrepreneurs following the EYE Implementation manual for Intermediary Organizations (Quality Manual);
• Assessing application of NEs and HEs following non-discrimination criteria and assuring the quality of business plans and ideas;
• Providing an active support in the process of building relationships;
• Participating in all networking events organized in the frame of the EYE programme;
• Elaborate agreements and inform NEs and HE about their commitments;
• Prepare and follow-up the exchanges;
• Assure the quality and support of HEs to NEs;
• Support NEs, when possible, their stay abroad;
• Evaluate and approve the exchange of results;
• Contribute to the interim reports submitted by the lead IO;
• Provide to lead IO all necessary information to justify project performance and results;
• Make a sound financial management of the budget allocated within the project;
• Carry out, periodically, a self-assessment to evaluate activities performed;
• Guarantee the quality of the project and the service provided to HEs and NEs;
• Elaborate a booklet in English with practical information about each country participating in the EP;
• Contribute to the project website;
• Carry out all necessary activities to guarantee the success of the ENGI4NE project;
• Actively participate in the management structure of the project;
• Contribute to the resolution of possible conflicts that may arise during the project implementation;
• Follow the Quality Manual and rules set out by the EC in terms of project management
Partners in Project: Lead Partner -ASOCIACION DE EMPRESARIOS TEXTILES DE LA REGION VALENCIANA, AMADEUS VEREIN ZUR FORDERUNG DES ERLERNENS UND DER PRAKTISCHEN ANWENDUNG DER DEUTSC -Austria, BUSINESS PALACE BV-Nederland, POLITECHNIKA KRAKOWSKA-Poland, COFINDUSTRIA ANCONA-Italy, TIRANA REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT AGENCY (RDA)-Albania, İSTANBUL MADEN VE METALLER İHRACATÇI BIRLIKLERI-Turkey, TECHNION – ISRAEL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY-Israel.